|Tropea S represents an absolute novelty on the international scene, a state-of-the-art and innovative product: the first cistern in the world designed to reduce the noise generated during use.
Technological innovation, attention to details and constant quality control, together with the desire to provide our clients with reliability and safety.
These are the cornerstones that have always driven the design and production of Valsir cisterns over the years.
– The material of the container is designed to ensure high absorption of acoustic vibrations.
– The cistern is supplied 100% pre-assembled to improve installation speed and simplicity on the site.
– The rotating water connection fitting simplifies cistern installation.
– Extreme versatility of activation type: mechanical, pneumatic, electronic, electronic and mechanical, or mechanical and – pneumatic at the same time.
– Patented by Valsir, the flush valve guarantees the cleaning of all pan types, including Rimless pans (provided that it is compliant with the standard in force).
– Flush regulation with Tropea S is extremely easy and can be set at 6/3, 4.5/3 or 4/2 litres fully in accordance to water saving philosophy and Green Building requirements.
– The different plastic materials of the flush and float valve avoid the formation of limescale.
– Self cleaning Mechanical Pneumatic Electronic The internal components of Tropea S are certified according to ISO EN 3822, in silence class I both at 3 and 5 bar.