Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Waterways Alberton competition, company registration number 2005/043686/23. This competition will be open for entries from the 7th August 2020 till the 30th November 2020. These are the official terms and conditions of the competition. These rules (together with any official competition communications) will apply. Please take a moment to review these rules. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Waterways Alberton (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision.
1. 1. All persons entering the Waterways Alberton competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding.
In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
2. 1. the entrant must permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa.
2. 2. the entrant must be 18 years or older;
2. 3. The competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of any of the Waterways branches, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of the goods or services in connection with the competition.
3. 1. Purchase any product from our online store and you automatically get entered into the draw.
(Please keep Proof of Purchase as it will need to be presented should you win.)
4. 1. One winner of a Hansgrohe Raindance S240 Showerhead.
4. 5. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item.
4. 6. The prize must be claimed in store two weeks upon receiving the official communication that they have won.
4. 8. The winner is to arrange their own collection of their prize.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER WATERWAYS NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this competition please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.