PLUMBERS MONTHLY COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Waterways Alberton competition, company registration number 2005/043686/23. This competition will be open for entries from the 1st of August 2020. These are the official terms and conditions of the competition. These rules (together with any official competition communications) will apply. Please take a moment to review these rules. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Waterways Alberton (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision.
1. 1. All persons entering the Waterways Alberton competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding.
In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
2. 1. the entrant must permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa.
2. 2. the entrant must be 18 years or older;
2. 3. the competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of any of the Waterways branches, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of the goods or services in connection with the competition.
3. 1. Plumbers who make a cash purchase over R1000.00 will be eligible to enter the competition
3. 2. The purchase has to be a cash sale – no monthly accounts accepted for this competition, unless immediate payment is made.
(Swipe & Go = Cash on Delivery)
4. 1. One winner of a Geyser Pack a month.
1 x 150 liter Heat Tech Geyser
2 x Vacuum Breakers
1 x Pressure Valve
1 x Geyser Tray
4. 3. The winner may be requested to participate in the marketing connected to this competition. The winner grants permission for the use of their name and photograph on social media platforms. ei. Facebook, Website & Social Media.
4. 4. The judges decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered.
4. 5. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item.
4. 6. The prize must be claimed in store two weeks upon receiving the official communication that they have won.
4. 8. The winner is to arrange their own collection of their prize.
4. 9. Waterways Alberton has the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call, email or notification – within 14 working days of being contacted. In such event, Waterways Alberton will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
4. 2. The winner will be chosen from a lucky draw and will be notified telephonically of their win on the last day of each month.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER WATERWAYS NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this competition please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.